With this purchase you will get:
04 Mixed Cactus & Succulents plants with wooden planter
rubber, wood, wood, oak, maple, mahogany, cherry
Height: 7 Inches; Width: 5 Inches; Length: 5 Inches
Planting and care:
– Sunlight: Full sun, partial sun, at least 4 to 6 hours of sunlight per day.
– Soil: Avoid excess organic contents in the soil.
– Water: Low for the rainy season, Moderate for winter, More than moderate for a summer
– Temperature: Ideal: 22 to 35 degrees C
– Fertilizer: No need much. A peat-based compost should not be used.
Our mini wood succulent pots are small yet lovely little indoor garden accents for the home or office. Plant with hawthoria, cactus, any small succulent. Plants commonly found in stores generally come with their own sandy soil for easy transplant. Holes are not included normally, as we have had good luck without. If you prefer a drainage hole, simply let us know with your order. We make even these small pieces to last, so they are put together with waterproof wood glue, smoothed and finished with a rich beeswax and linseed.
Character marks: Because we use reclaimed wood, some pieces will contain nail holes and other marks. If you prefer us to not include these marks please leave us a message “Modern” with your order.
Made with ♥ Love in Sri Lanka 🇱🇰